Passport Holders of the following Countries Must provide an original Invitation from an authorized Chinese entity.

Afghanistan, Bangladesh,Democratic Rep. Congo, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kirkistian, Mali, Mauritania,Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan.

  • Business Visa (M)

    You are visiting China for for commercial and trade activities or invited by a private company.

  • Non Business (F)

    Issued to those who intend to go to China for exchanges visits, study tours or visiting an university School. Mostly, only up to double entry will be issued.

  • Tourist Visa (L)

    You are visiting China for tourist purposes and you applying using an itinerary without anyone inviting you from China. You will hotel information. Please do not provide any information on the applicaton about inviter. Duration of stay is no more than 90 Days.

  • Family Visa (M)

    You intend to visit your relatives who are Chinese citizens residing in China or foreigners with permanent residence in China. The intended duration of stay in China is no more than 180 days. An Invitation is required from and indivdual in China together with his/her copies of local chinese id.

  • Work Visa (M)

    MUST APPEAR IN PERSON: You are visiting China for employment purpose. Duration of stay will be granted in China. You can view the requirements but we will not be able to submit the application for you. We can pick and Fedex back to you. We can also assist and review your paperwork before taking them to the Embassy.